- Our policy is to respect and uphold the freedom of expression found in the Constitution of the United States. Article 19 of the ICCPR.
1. Everyone shall have the right to hold opinions without interference.
2. Everyone shall have the right to freedom of expression; this right shall include freedom to seek, receive and impart information and ideas of all kinds, regardless of frontiers, either orally, in writing or in print, in the form of art, or through any other media of his choice.
- This site posts personal opinions, third party opinions, articles and reviews from USA, EU and NZ . in all cases we abide fully to the law of the country we post from.
- This site is hosted on servers located in the European Union, New Zealand and United States of America. We abide fully to the laws of the countries these servers are located.
- Real-TripAdvisor-Reviews.com is a completely free informative site about the Lies and Libel reviews TripAdvisor is allowing to be posted on their site.
We freely submit articles about this problem, in the hope to warn others.
Some of our articles and images may be copied from various other web sites and Blogs. When and where possible permission is obtained, and a credit and a link to the original source is added with the article.
It is not our intention to break any copyright laws / infringements by posting lawfully copyrighted articles or images on our sites.
If however you feel we have breached any laws by posting lawfully copyrighted materials, please send a written request along with all details and proof that clearly states that we have breached any copyright laws. Once we have recieved all the details, and it is clear that the posted article(s) or image(s) are lawfully copyrighted materials, they will be removed or changed immidiately.
Please check the following before submitting a request to remove an article(s) / image(s)
■ Provide a complaint in written form. [17 USC 512(c)(3)(A)]
■ Include a physical or electronic signature of the complainant. [17 USC 512(c)(3)(A)(i)]
■ Identify the specific copyrighted work claimed to be infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single complaint, provide a representative list of such works. [17 USC 512(c)(3)(A)(ii)]
■ Provide the URLs for the specific files on my web site that are alleged to be infringing. [17 USC 512(c)(3)(A)(iii)]
■ Include a written statement that the complainant has a good faith belief that use of the disputed material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law. [17 USC 512(c)(3)(A)(v)]
■ Include a written statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complainant is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. [17 USC 512(c)(3)(A)(vi)]
The claim can / will be rejected if:
■ The material in question is not copyrighted, or the copyright has expired. It is therefore in the public domain and may be reproduced by anyone.
■ The complainant has provided no copyright registration information or other tangible evidence that the material in question is in fact copyrighted, and I have a good faith belief that it is not. The allegation of copyright violation is therefore in dispute, and at present unsupported.
■ The complainant does not hold the copyright to the material in question, is not the designated representative of the copyright holder, and therefore lacks standing to assert that my use of the material is a violation of any of the owner’s rights.
■ My use of the material is legally protected because it falls within the “fair use” provision of the copyright regulations, as defined in 17 USC 107. If the complainant disagrees that this is fair use, they are free to take up the matter with me directly, in the courts. You, the ISP, are under no obligation to settle this dispute, or to take any action to restrict my speech at the behest of this complainant. Furthermore, siding with the complainant in a manner that interferes with my lawful use of your facilities could constitute breach of contract on your part.
One of the most used methods of both competition and corporations seeking to take information off the Internet is to falsely claim violation of a copyright or trademark.
We are a 100% non profit web site, and will not tolerate false threats of violation of copyright, we equally do not want to cause any inconvenience by wrongfully posting copyrighted material, and will immediately remove / change it, if it is genuinely copy-righted.
We do not have any problem at all with anyone re-posting our articles on web sites, blogs, forums, social networking or any other platforms.